November seasons table


The seasons table is very pared down this month, before the madness of Christmas decorations starts! We take most of our inspiration from The Nature Corner, and the beautiful emails that come from Myriad, but we haven't got very far with ideas for Martinmas. We had a go at the swede lantern last year although not sure it was entirely successful. I did spend a couple of evenings this week sewing two little mice for the table, although probably not the best use of my time given my very long list of Christmas craft still to complete! And T and I finally found some teasels this year for little, very spiky hedgehogs.


Now I can turn my attention to December and deciding whether we are going to stick with the understated, natural approach we go with for the rest of the year or throw all sense of taste out the window as it's Christmas! 

Comments

Instagram