A at 17 months

My smallest man is getting big - 17 months today! He is turning into a bit of a character, he definitely likes getting a laugh from everyone, and is starting to know his own mind. When we set off for the school run now he optimistically heads off down the drive in the hope that I will let him walk rather than forcing him into the buggy.

One of the reasons I started blogging was to help me remember more of the boys' childhoods and this post is definitely one to tick that box. I've picked a few of my favourite recent photos of him to remind me what he's been up to.

"Just stealing my bigger brother's chair for second breakfast while he's at nursery"

"Anyone for tea?"
(Not sure where he has got the idea from but he spends a lot of time at the moment setting up his cups and pouring pretend tea into them with his teapot!)

"Just chillin' with a bowl on my head"
(I went upstairs to grab something and came back down to find A nonchalantly wandering around downstairs wearing one of our Respiin bowls as a hat!)

(For a child who we thought might have an egg allergy, he's demolishing scrambled egg these days!)

"Hanging around on the balance beam emptying the shelf one toy at a time"
(He is very proud of himself now he's discovered he can pull the beam out from under the shelves and use it to climb up and reach to the next shelf)

"Chillin' in my laundry basket with a copy of Persuasion"









Comments

Instagram